Raise the stakes for your business stay in Luxembourg.
There's a reason why Luxembourg is one of the most popular destinations for business travel in Europe. The cosmopolitan country that is recognised globally as an economic powerhouse offers an abundance of heritage, cultural diversity and unforgettable landscapes.
If you're looking to to make the most out of your business trip, check out some of the essential highlights we've put together that will elevate your stay and guarantee an unforgettable experience.
The Heart of the City
Need to let off some steam in between your meetings? Or perhaps you're looking to unwind after a busy day. In the heart of Luxembourg sits Pétrusse Valley, a vast 12.8km of rich greenery that dominates the capital's picturesque landscape. Start by Rue d'Anvers, where you will find an outdoor fitness park to practice weight training, stretching, mobility and even CrossFit. Plenty of hiking trails line the valley for adventures that are easily accessible from day to night.
As the sun goes down, you'll be met with just as much visual pleasure for the eyes. Watch Luxembourg's spectacular bridge transform into a beautifully lit structure, as it becomes a truly unmissable scene for locals and tourists combined.
Eat your Heart Out
You'll be spoilt for choice in Luxembourg as you discover the wide spectrum of flavours waiting around every corner of the city. Unleash your inner foodie with options ranging from simple hearty cooking, cosy local bakeries and Michelin-star restaurants.
Where to eat?
- Restaurant Clairefontane is located in the upper part of Luxembourg City. Described as 'a perfect experience', the highly acclaimed French dining establishment offers an elegant, gourmet four-course lunch menu at just 62 euros.
- Au Pain De Mary is an essential for any lover of artisan pastries. Find the bakery in Luxembourg's Gasperich district where everything from the traditional French baguette to their pure butter pastries are homemade.
- Giallo Caffe-Risotrante serves up authentic Italian cuisine and delicious cocktails in a charming setting. Enjoy the food from the comfort of your home away from home, with room service from the restaurant if you choose to stay in one of the Guillaume Suite apartments.
- Restaurant Um Deirfgen is spread across two floors, offering some of the best local dishes the city has to offer. This is the place to go if you're looking to fully immerse yourself in the local cuisine.
- Amélys welcomes you for a delicate blend of brasserie cuisine for your business lunches or private dinners. Be sure to check out their delicious Sunday brunches if you stop by!
Where to drink?
Wine from local vineyards, cider straight from the orchards and craft beers from microbreweries - Luxembourg offers as much flavour for the palate in drinks, as it does in food.
- Jeff Konsbrück's winery is located right on the hiking-trail of the Saar-Hunsrück Traumschleife, making it a magnet for hikers, tourists and nature-lovers. Indulge in Luxembourg's photogenic hillsides with a glass of organic, sustainable wine whilst you unwind from your working week.
- Ramborn Cider Farm is the original Luxembourgish producer of cider. Visit the grounds to explore its traditional orchards with over 100 types of apples and sip on a chilled glass of sweet golden nectar.
- Vins Fins is a wine bar inspired by the preserved historical city of Luxembourg. Located centrally in the Grund, here you can taste wines alongside carefully paired platters, carpaccios and other nibbles.
- Um Plateau is a chic, sophisticated and lively bar. Enjoy a range of creative cocktails on the prominent terrace or step inside to relax in the cosy interior.
The Adventure Never Stops
Enjoy nature with all your senses in one of Europe's densest networks of hiking trails. Make the most of Luxembourg's free transport system which runs throughout the entire country and explore the multitude of hidden gems that are waiting to be discovered.
Where to visit?
- The Mullerthal Trail is 112km's of magnificent hiking opportunities. Let natural pathways take you from fairy tale castles to mystical waterfalls.
- The Éislek Pied groups 18 hiking trails together around remarkably beautiful sites with breath taking views.
- The Minett Trail, a fresh and exciting new trail in the South of the country, leads through a fascinating nature reserve created on a former opencast mining site.
Make Yourself at Home
With over 40 charming properties to discover from a variety of trusted partners, you're not going to be short on options when it comes to finding the perfect home away from home. We aim to guarantee a smooth and hassle-free experience for the duration of your stay, by providing both housekeeping services and 24/7 access to our Guest Relations. With private balconies, fully equipped kitchens and restaurants inside the properties (yes, really!), our wide range of choices reflect the possibilities of just how perfect your stay can be.
- Guillaume Suites offer you 1 & 2-bedroom apartments nestled within the historic city centre of Luxembourg. On the ground floor of the property you'll find Giallo Caffe-Ristorante, a chic restaurant serving up delicious Italian food - they even extend room service to their guests.
- Rue Glesener has been thoughtfully designed with bespoke finishes and benefits from stunning balcony views over the city. In this two-bedroom apartment, you'll be able to start living from the moment you arrive.
- If you're looking to make the most out of having your own private outdoor space, Villa Doria will be exactly what you need. The one-bedroom apartment features not just a balcony with striking city views and a garden to relax in.
- Rue Des Romains is the ideal family apartment. Here, you'll have a three-bedroom property complete with cosy furnishings. Free parking is attached to the property for easy access to and from your home at any time.
Want to see more? We've got plenty more serviced apartments in Luxembourg waiting to be discovered here.